We have an opportunity for a full-time optician who is outgoing, positive, and co-operative with strong computer skills.
Doc Optical is an optometry office catering to the needs of Regina and area. We are an owner operated practice run by husband and wife, Dr. Lawson Spruiell & Dr. Amy Thomas. Doc Optical is a family-focused office offering eye care and eye wear. We are looking for articulate, vibrant, efficient candidates with friendly and positive attitudes to fill the following position:
• Provide excellent customer service and patient care
• Frame and lens selection, frame repairs, lab work, sales
• Frequent sanitization between patients and clients
• Managing a schedule for two Optometrists
• Minimum 1 year experience as licensed optician
• Passionate about helping patients and clients
• Professional attire
• Excellent communicator
• An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Enjoys working with people and works well in a team
• Ability to learn new software
• Detail oriented and able to follow through on tasks consistently and independently
• Strong computer and typing skills
Please send your resume, including a cover letter and a bit about yourself, to:
We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, we will only be contacting select candidates who best match the above requirements.
To keep team members and patients safe we have taken many precautions, including the following: Gloves, masks, and sanitizing between all patient & client visits.