The Optical Shoppe
We are looking for a
charismatic, energized team player to join our team, and advance our ability to
provide world-class service for all of our customers. You will work in a fast-paced
environment where exceptional customer service is not something we preach but
We are looking for
someone who finds their greatest success in a satisfied customer. You will
build meaningful relationships with customers, proactively and collaboratively
identifying their needs as they select frames and lenses that will become a
part of their daily life.
Our employees make
us who we are. Our ability to deliver outstanding customer service and create a
culture of accountability is what sets us apart.
- Flexible availablility which may include some evenings and Saturdays.
- Willingness to learn new skills to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Optician
- Strong knowledge of optical theory and merchandise
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and payment processing
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers
- Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle
- Informing customers of advances in corrective eyewear solutions
- Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client's aesthetic and performance needs
- Interpreting optical and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning of eyewear
- Submitting prescription eyewear requisitions to manufacturing lab
- Performing repairs and adjustments to patients' eyewear
- Arranging and maintaining retail display area
- Working with management in ordering stock
- Recommending staff requirements
- Training staff and student opticians
How you'll benefit:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to build your own team
- Continuing education and development
- Fun and inclusive work place culture
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contact. No telephone calls please.
A Growing Optometry Clinic seeking Opticians and
or part-time positions available in our Martensville office, Blairmore
office and our Rosthern office.
optometry practice is growing!
In February 2019, we opened a brand new clinic on the West end of Saskatoon
(Blairmore) and we are increasing our service frequency to our Rosthern clinic.
Our Optician position in Rosthern will increase to five days per week in the
next two years. In Martensville, we have had promotions within our organization
leaving Optician positions to be filled. Scheduling allows for the choice
of being considered for a position in an individual location or to work in more
than one location to allow for employee scheduling flexibility.
or Optometric Assistant: No previous experience required, but
greatly valued. Great team atmosphere and optimal workplace employee
satisfaction. One evening per week and some Saturdays are required; the current
Saturday Optician schedule is one Saturday per month, 9am-2pm. Flexible work
schedule - most of our team members are parents of young children so we truly
understand the need for flexibility! Our organization is owned and operated by
our doctors, providing a close relationship between our team members and the
organization. Base wage of $15-26/hr based on qualifications, contributions,
skill set and experience. Medical spending account, continued education paid
and licensing costs paid. Personal and professional development is highly
encouraged and is actively facilitated. Numerous staff events and staff family
events - come join our work family!
and Inquires shall be directed to our Office Manager, Susan Erickson, at:
(306) 651-3311 or email@example.com