Vision is now open at the University of Saskatchewan in Place
this is your chance to work at an exciting, vibrant location right at the heart
of Saskatchewan's largest university.Enjoy
a regular weekday-only schedule, with no evenings or weekends. Flexibility
for time off in the summer and ten days off in December. Great for family and
Enjoy working with brand new equipment, excellent staff, and
doctors. We are a full-scope optometry clinic with on-site lens finishing lab.
We offer a flexible schedule, and both full-time and part-time
positions are available; please let us know what you are looking for.
optician in Saskatchewan
customer-service oriented, with a great, outgoing, friendly personality
with computers and data entry
and dental benefits
& critical illness insurance
transit pass or employer-paid parking pass
send your resume to email@example.com
FYi doctors is looking to
hire a full-time Optician
at our practices in Regina.
Preference will be given to licensed or students in the field. Willing to train
for the right person.This position will be at the Northgate and Victoria Square Mall locations.
This team member will work a schedule of 40 hours per week, Mondays through
Saturdays including occasional evenings.
Practice website here: https://fyidoctors.com/en/locations/regina/fyidoctors-regina-northgate-mall
The Optician will be responsible for the retail and repair of eyewear products as well as follow-up care. Previous optical experience will be an asset.
Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle
Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client's aesthetic and performance needs
Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and problem solving skills
Performing repairs and adjustments to patients eyewear
Contributing to store retail sales goals.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in an optical environment will be an asset
- Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
- Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer knowledge
- Previous retail experience
Fyi doctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just ten years, we have grown to over 450 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada's fastest growing eye care providers, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive supportive environment where all our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here: https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Optician, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contact. We politely request no telephone calls, please.
The Optical Shoppe
We are looking for a
charismatic, energized team player to join our team, and advance our ability to
provide world-class service for all of our customers. You will work in a fast-paced
environment where exceptional customer service is not something we preach but
We are looking for
someone who finds their greatest success in a satisfied customer. You will
build meaningful relationships with customers, proactively and collaboratively
identifying their needs as they select frames and lenses that will become a
part of their daily life.
Our employees make
us who we are. Our ability to deliver outstanding customer service and create a
culture of accountability is what sets us apart.
- Flexible availablility which may include some evenings and Saturdays.
- Willingness to learn new skills to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Optician
- Strong knowledge of optical theory and merchandise
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and payment processing
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers
- Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle
- Informing customers of advances in corrective eyewear solutions
- Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client's aesthetic and performance needs
- Interpreting optical and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning of eyewear
- Submitting prescription eyewear requisitions to manufacturing lab
- Performing repairs and adjustments to patients' eyewear
- Arranging and maintaining retail display area
- Working with management in ordering stock
- Recommending staff requirements
- Training staff and student opticians
How you'll benefit:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to build your own team
- Continuing education and development
- Fun and inclusive work place culture
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contact. No telephone calls please.
A Growing Optometry Clinic seeking Opticians and
or part-time positions available in our Martensville office, Blairmore
office and our Rosthern office.
optometry practice is growing!
In February 2019, we opened a brand new clinic on the West end of Saskatoon
(Blairmore) and we are increasing our service frequency to our Rosthern clinic.
Our Optician position in Rosthern will increase to five days per week in the
next two years. In Martensville, we have had promotions within our organization
leaving Optician positions to be filled. Scheduling allows for the choice
of being considered for a position in an individual location or to work in more
than one location to allow for employee scheduling flexibility.
or Optometric Assistant: No previous experience required, but
greatly valued. Great team atmosphere and optimal workplace employee
satisfaction. One evening per week and some Saturdays are required; the current
Saturday Optician schedule is one Saturday per month, 9am-2pm. Flexible work
schedule - most of our team members are parents of young children so we truly
understand the need for flexibility! Our organization is owned and operated by
our doctors, providing a close relationship between our team members and the
organization. Base wage of $15-26/hr based on qualifications, contributions,
skill set and experience. Medical spending account, continued education paid
and licensing costs paid. Personal and professional development is highly
encouraged and is actively facilitated. Numerous staff events and staff family
events - come join our work family!
and Inquires shall be directed to our Office Manager, Susan Erickson, at:
(306) 651-3311 or email@example.com